Question ASUS KEYBOARD ISSUE

Oct 15, 2021
Hey guys, just three days ago I ordered a new-condition ASUS TUF F15 Since the beginning, I've noticed that when playing different video games, the arrow keys don't respond properly. For example, when playing a racing game, the vehicle in the game may not turn if I press down on the left or right arrow keys. If the vehicle does turn,
if I let go of the left or right arrow key, the vehicle may still keep turning. Also, sometimes by only holding down the up arrow key to tell the vehicle in the game to move forward, without letting go of the key at all, the vehicle may start to decelerate as if I did let go of the up arrow key. These problems don't only occur in just one game, they happened in almost every game I have tried so far, with some games responding better to the keyboard keys than others. I am pretty new to using Windows 10, so if anybody could give me some advice as to how I can resolve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Oct 15, 2021
If you bought it 3 days ago, use your factory warranty and call Asus Service. Talking to somebody live will get you faster results than waiting for online responses.
You paid for that warranty, use it.
no sry its already 9 months now i actually post this question in another forum but no response so i repost it by copying it in toms guide