Asus laptop frozen on blue screen!

Z_G

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017
My Asus laptop was working fine yesterday. Today, I tried to log on, and everything was fine until I put in my password. Then the screen turned blue. I could only see my mouse, and it was able to move. I tried shutting it off multiple times, but it didnt work. I did get a pop up notification for the McAfee safe system against viruses , so I'm thinking that the screen is just frozen on the desktop. Please help, its a fairly new computer and I dont want it to go to waste. D:

Solution
Hi your problem is complex, the cause of the problem either overheating inside the system or in the main hardware inside. Maybe also the cooling system not working. And also if your laptop have viruses also this may cause but I'm 100 percent the problem cause of overheat. If your not a able to dismantle this laptop and check the cooling system I suggest to bring it in service center near to you. Do not attempt to repair without your skills to do it, this may cause to more damage.

combinebasic

Estimable
Dec 23, 2015
Hi your problem is complex, the cause of the problem either overheating inside the system or in the main hardware inside. Maybe also the cooling system not working. And also if your laptop have viruses also this may cause but I'm 100 percent the problem cause of overheat. If your not a able to dismantle this laptop and check the cooling system I suggest to bring it in service center near to you. Do not attempt to repair without your skills to do it, this may cause to more damage.

Solution