ASUS Laptop graphics card change, is it possible?

frenzyfire1

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
I have a ROG G75VX ASUS laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX, is there a way for me to possibly upgrade to something better, if so, what can i upgrade to and what would the cost be around?

Solution
Theoretically, it's possible, but you'd have to change out the GPU heat sink, GPU, get a custom BIOS programmed for it and be able to actually locate one of the three other Nvidia cards that are compatible with that specific laptops configuration. This would cost more than buying a laptop that had what you wanted. Not very realistic honestly.
Theoretically, it's possible, but you'd have to change out the GPU heat sink, GPU, get a custom BIOS programmed for it and be able to actually locate one of the three other Nvidia cards that are compatible with that specific laptops configuration. This would cost more than buying a laptop that had what you wanted. Not very realistic honestly.

Solution

frenzyfire1

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017

So its basically better if i just buy a new laptop or just get a desktop since i dont really take this computer anywhere anyway, it was a hand me down computer so i was just seeing if i could make it better.