Review Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 review

Gallarian

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
Any word on UK availability? I can't find the Ryen9+2060+120hz option anywhere, not even listed on Asus' own store.

Only the Ryzen 7 options and the QHD/UHD options can be found on any UK store.

Do you know if they even plan to release this config in the UK?

daredevil01

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
When will this be available? I'm finding it hard to find any new laptops with the new Ryzen chips. Kind of frustrating when they perform so much better than the Intel equivalent.

schroef

Prominent
Apr 26, 2020
Im wonderin ghow you guys measured 117% sRGB while their own specs page says 100%. How can you even go above the 100% in sRGB space, is that even possible? I think I've never seen that and also doesn't make sense. A color space is between 0-100, otherwise its not in that space gamut right? Very confusing! You can check their own specs or product page, its stated 100% sRGB

I did quick google and seems to be advertised by other as well. THough not by Asus themselves. When the colors go outside the regular or standard 100% is then still sRGB, isn't it another color space then?

Last edited by a moderator:

tgerbatsch12

Prominent
Jul 29, 2020
Hi just curious how you achieved 11:34 minutes of battery time? I am barely able to get 8 with battery saver and light web browsing. There is an entire reddit dedicated on how to get the g14 to achieve 10 hours of battery but it is a lot of steps to do out of the box rather than having the ability right away. Can you please provide your stats and settings? Really want to get the 11 hour battery life. Thanks.