Solved! Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH-BQ030 vs MSI GL65 Leopard 10SEK-241XES

Sep 7, 2020
I am considering buying a new laptop and have this two options.
https://www.pccomponentes.com/msi-gl65-leopard-10sek-241xes-intel-core-i7-10750h-32gb-1tb-ssd-rtx-2060-156

vs

I am not exactly a gamer, I am a student that play game from time to time. I want one that is strong and fast for engineering things. Do you think it is worth getting the msi ?

Last edited:
Solution
Take a closer look at solutions based on the GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, allowing you to comfortably work and play your favorite games. Great for competitive games like Dota 2, Warface and CS: GO.

The right balance of performance and price when choosing a gaming laptop. They are equipped with GeForce RTX 2060 and GTX 1660 Ti GPUs. Will pull most popular games at high settings: PUBG, Apex Legends, Overwatch, Fortnite, World of Tanks and others.

frederickalliston

Prominent
Aug 12, 2020
Take a closer look at solutions based on the GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, allowing you to comfortably work and play your favorite games. Great for competitive games like Dota 2, Warface and CS: GO.

The right balance of performance and price when choosing a gaming laptop. They are equipped with GeForce RTX 2060 and GTX 1660 Ti GPUs. Will pull most popular games at high settings: PUBG, Apex Legends, Overwatch, Fortnite, World of Tanks and others.

Solution