Question Dell G15-5520 Gaming Laptop vs ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (2022) which is best in battery life and low heating ?

New3tot0mgidz

Prominent
Aug 15, 2022
Asus - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0C7R342NJ
Dell - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0BQJD5P52/
Read serious negative reviews about Dell G15-5520 related to battery/over-heating.
Battery gets depleted in around 2 hours on normal usage (battery power off and not gaming).
Battery cannot last even 40 minutes when gaming with battery power off, read Gaming is not suggested without AC Power on as per many aricles.
CPU over-heating is another major concern in Dell which pushes me towards ASUS
Even after Windows 11 clean install, end-users kept complaning about same.

Here are some similarities/differences between models I have selected as per my budget:
(Will purchase additional 8 GB RAM with any model, I plan to purchase)
Both SHARE same processor
Same GPU - Nvidia RTX 3050 (4G DDR6)
Storage 512 gb ssd

Important Key differences:
Dell 1 x SSD slot VS Asus 2 SSD slots
Dell 56wh battery vs Asus 90 wh [BAttery life is most important in this case]
Dell 8 GB DDR5 Ram vs Asus 8 GB DDR4 Ram

I need a good mid-range gaming laptop with good battery life, where Asus superseeds Dell.
Any reasons, which laptop I must select ?

Prime requirements:
Light gaming
Browsing/Office/Youtube

Nov 15, 2023
Comparing the Dell G15-5520 Gaming Laptop and the ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (2022), both laptops are designed for gaming but have differences in terms of battery life and heating. In terms of **battery life**, the ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (2022) generally offers better battery life compared to the Dell G15-5520 Gaming Laptop. ASUS TUF Gaming laptops are known for their efficient power management and can provide longer battery life for tasks that are not heavily GPU or CPU-intensive. When it comes to **heat management**, both laptops aim to maintain optimal temperatures during intense gaming sessions. However, the ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (2022) is equipped with the latest cooling technologies and thermal design, including improved airflow and heat dissipation, which can result in slightly better cooling performance compared to the Dell G15-5520 Gaming Laptop. Ultimately, it's important to consider that battery life and heat management can vary depending on factors such as individual usage patterns, specific hardware configurations, and software optimizations. To make an informed decision, it is recommended to review detailed specifications, user reviews, and performance benchmarks for each laptop model. Consider your specific preferences, gaming needs, and budget to determine which laptop will best suit your requirements for battery life and low heating.

I know a lot about issues with tech gadgets, I can answer some questions based on the issue.