asus x553m won't power on

Adrian_96

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
Hy, today i tear apart my laptop and put it back up toghether, new cooler paste and all but it will not turn on, not even the led for charging. when i plug in the battery or the charger it starts a beeping sound and it comes from the procesor( the procesor is integrated in the mother board, it's soldered to it). i've tried pressing the start button for 30 seconds, another ram chip and some tricks but still wont power on at all.

Solution
Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. First make sure the device has been charged.
2. Unplug your charger cord.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
5. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
6. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Adrian_96

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Adrian_96 : "asus x553m won't power on"

Hy, today i tear apart my laptop and put it back up toghether, new cooler paste and all but it will not turn on, not even the led for charging. when i plug in the battery or the charger it starts a beeping sound and it comes from the procesor( the procesor is integrated in the mother board, it's soldered to it). i've tried pressing the start button for 30 seconds, another ram chip and some tricks but still wont power on at all.

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. First make sure the device has been charged.
2. Unplug your charger cord.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
5. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
6. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Solution