ASUS X751MD With Non-Removable Battery Stopped Working

Xecor

Estimable
Dec 8, 2015
So yeah,as you've seen by the title,my laptop stopped working.It's a ASUS X751MD With a non removable battery.Before i send it back to ASUS i just wanted to see if it's a simple problem that i can fix.Okay now i was playing on my laptop with the charger plugged in,then my electricity went out.But my laptop's screen was still ok.Then i put my laptop to sleep then closed the lid,after an hour i could not open the laptop.I was clicking the Power button but,No light at all,screen was completely black and no sound at all.Please help me if you know a solution to this.

Hi,

If there are no light indicator in your laptop that means it's not getting any power at all. Do a hard reset first, unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for around 20 seconds then see if it would boot up. You can also consider that it's the AC adapter, if you have another AC adapter that has the same voltage with yours do test it. If all these will not work it would be best just to send it for a repair so won't void the warranty by opening the laptop.