Solved! Authentication problem on Acer tablet

Jan 8, 2019
I have tried all methods as suggested to resolve the authentication problem on my Acer tablet but it still does not work.
Can your instructions be simpler coz I do not quite understand certain terms.
Please help!!

Solution
An authentication problem doesn't mean there is anything at all wrong with the tablet. It means that you are either...

1. Entering the wrong password to the right WiFi connection.
2. Entering the right password (for your WiFi) but to the wrong (not yours) WiFi connection.
3. Entering the wrong password for the wrong WiFi.

So make sure you are trying to connect to the correct WiFi (confirm the name) and then make sure you are inputting the correct password.

Also, for some modems/routers there are 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz connections, which can have different WiFi names and different passwords. So make sure you are trying to connect to the right one.
An authentication problem doesn't mean there is anything at all wrong with the tablet. It means that you are either...

1. Entering the wrong password to the right WiFi connection.
2. Entering the right password (for your WiFi) but to the wrong (not yours) WiFi connection.
3. Entering the wrong password for the wrong WiFi.

So make sure you are trying to connect to the correct WiFi (confirm the name) and then make sure you are inputting the correct password.

Also, for some modems/routers there are 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz connections, which can have different WiFi names and different passwords. So make sure you are trying to connect to the right one.

Solution