Average Internet User Online 13 Hours Per Week

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

13 hours a week? I do more then that in a day.

But it depends how you count it....Im *online* about 15 hours a day. But its not like im clicking through web sites or social networking crap for 15 hours straight.

Its 8 hours worth at work, either directly work related, or personal when ive got nothing better to do, its a mix. And then at home off and on, but its mostly playing online games at home.

But if you count all of that 100+ hours a week no problem!

arrghushakaboorga

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2009
According to Steam I have about 15 hours per week gaming. That plus random going to websites... uh oh. I need to go to one of those Asian Internet Rehab places so they can beat it out of me

G

I'm employed and spend about that hour online, so I guess I'm good.
If I was unemployed, I'd spend about that amount of hours per day (if not more).

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
13 hours a week? where did they get this info? try 50 hours +, and yes i have a real life also i work an avg of 50+ hours. my work has nothing to do with computer, i am a mechanic

coolronz

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2008
i suspect anyone that reads tomshardware isnt the average user.. ;) and it gets worse if u have a laptop, one can be in a relationship AND surf the net.. lol

G

@nebun

do you really spent 14 hours/day on cars/PC? that gives you less than 10 hours to sleep/cook/bathe/(commute)? I find your math abit fuzzy(perhaps)

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.