Bad internet connection

Aug 25, 2018
Ive bought a new TV : Akai TV4035 S .
I am currently having problems with the internet connection ...
While it was like 10 m away from the wifi ( I already set it up to the wifi ) and I fired up the browser to watch some youtube .. see how it works . It played videos in poor quality .. something like 360p-ish . My phone can still get 40 mbps in that room right where the TV was . After a lot of trial and error Ive decided to try and connect the TV to the internet .. ( I dont have a 10m cord so I couldnt drag it to the TV . When I connected the ethernet cable internet connection was pretty much the same . After some time I connect it to my phone via Youtube Link , so it connected to wifi again . I tries to play videos from my phone but it didnt load ... ( What a surprise ) and THEN , it happened that I could play videos on youtube at 720p with ONLY wifi . This only worked for half an hour tho .... I did speedtest it and it showed as 5.33 mb/s download spees which is like 42 mbps . My wifi disconnects a device for 1 sec .... Idk why but it happens for every device in the house . And after disconnected once again the internet connection went to shit again . I could only surd the internet but not play videos or download apps .

I am trying to find a fix for the TV unpredictable connection and for the routers unexpected disconnects . Thanks .