Solved! battery configuration explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
https://www.google.com/search?q=mAh
What is the meaning of mAh in mobile battery?
The milliampere-hour (mAh) is one-thousandth of an ampere-hour and is a technical term for how much electrical charge a particular battery will hold. As an example, using higher mAh batteries in a device with constant electrical consumption will theoretically give you longer operating times.
If you want to take a Wh rating and convert it to mAh, divide it by the voltage of the battery and multiply that by 1000. For example: A 90Wh battery that has a voltage of 12V. Divide 90 by 12, which gives you 7.5. Multiply by 1000, and you now have the mAh rating of 7,500mAh

rgd1101

Don't
https://www.google.com/search?q=mAh
What is the meaning of mAh in mobile battery?
The milliampere-hour (mAh) is one-thousandth of an ampere-hour and is a technical term for how much electrical charge a particular battery will hold. As an example, using higher mAh batteries in a device with constant electrical consumption will theoretically give you longer operating times.
If you want to take a Wh rating and convert it to mAh, divide it by the voltage of the battery and multiply that by 1000. For example: A 90Wh battery that has a voltage of 12V. Divide 90 by 12, which gives you 7.5. Multiply by 1000, and you now have the mAh rating of 7,500mAh

Solution

Debbie_35

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017

Debbie_35

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017
thank you now my next question is ...if i understand correctly then there is no reason if my original laptop battery was rated 14.8V-- 45Wh 2800mAh than the replacement they say is one for my laptop shouldn't work. it's rating is 14.8 V--2200mAh 33Wh, right? But when i put replacement in machine it recognizes it but isn't charging and orange lit is blinking HELP

Debbie_35

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017

Toshiba says replacement battery is correct one and do not carry one like original. So now what???

Status
Not open for further replies.