Solved! battery show plugged in charging but not increase percentage and not charge

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try charging it again.
- If it will still not work, uninstall/reinstall the battery driver from Device Manager.
- Next to try if it will still not work is to test the AC adapter.
- Remove the battery off the laptop then connect just the AC adapter and see if it will stay on.
- While the laptop is on put the battery back in and see if it will charge normally.
- Do also try doing a battery calibration that may also help.
- http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-2342991/calibrate-battery-windows-laptops.html
- Also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if that will work or not.
- If all these will not work replacing the battery would be the last option.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try charging it again.
- If it will still not work, uninstall/reinstall the battery driver from Device Manager.
- Next to try if it will still not work is to test the AC adapter.
- Remove the battery off the laptop then connect just the AC adapter and see if it will stay on.
- While the laptop is on put the battery back in and see if it will charge normally.
- Do also try doing a battery calibration that may also help.
- http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-2342991/calibrate-battery-windows-laptops.html
- Also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if that will work or not.
- If all these will not work replacing the battery would be the last option.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pyro_isn_oob Laptop Tech Support 4
1Legend Laptop Tech Support 0
Epic Creeper Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 2
feems Laptop Tech Support 0
Ashar786 Laptop Tech Support 0
nerdyotter Laptop Tech Support 0
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
Pandofla Laptop Tech Support 3
ChizDawg211 Laptop Tech Support 1
ruslruslrusl1 Laptop Tech Support 3