BBM is Finally Coming to iOS and Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
I love my Z10. BB10 is isht. I told people watch out, and I came from an iphone, of course, I had BBerries in the past as well. This ain't your momma's Bberry. Guess also since I'm bored with iOS now too ... gesture based OS of BB10 is awesome.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
As was already mentioned, Whatsapp appeared not shortly after Blackberry teased us with cross-platorm BBM then back-peddled on their promises. Me along with many other hopefuls have since then joined the Whatsapp world... Quite frankly I have nothing to complain about, it works just fine.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
I love my Z10. BB10 is isht. I told people watch out, and I came from an iphone, of course, I had BBerries in the past as well. This ain't your momma's Bberry. Guess also since I'm bored with iOS now too ... gesture based OS of BB10 is awesome.

ccmalls37

Honorable
May 14, 2013
Wonderful.
Share a website with you ,
( http://www.ccmalls.net/ )
Believe you will love it.
We accept any form of payment.

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Whatsapp is great and all, except it isn't available on computer. I've never had a phone so I've never been able to use Whatsapp. They really need to make it available on Windows (and NOT through Windows 8's retarded store, I'm talking available as a standalone free product)

Status
Not open for further replies.