Beats Pro sound problem

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickee

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
I just brought a new cord because I thougly that was the problem and still no noise on my right side..these things cost me too much money for them not to work. So annoyed my this. I swore it was the cord because I saw the wires coming out of it...so disappointed.

Sklim1320

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
I am an idiot. The world is large and I'm sure there are people out there who made my mistake. Oddly, using my Beats Wireless Solo 2 headphones, i used the provided cord to plug into my computer. Only the left side worked. I also found it strange that the answer button was placed so low. So i flipped the cord around and WA LA it works fine.

Long story short, make sure the end where it has the beats logo is plugged into the DEVICE, while the other straight end with no beats symbol is plugged into the headphones...

Hope this helps some people, lol!

The42ofLife

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016

Thanks! Couldn't get them to work 'till I saw your comment.

Verndewdimus

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
As an audio professional myself all i can say is in most serious studios if you mention beats , they show you the door. beats and pro audio arent linked in any way and are NOT taken seriously in educated professional settings. glad you found your fix though

Reactions: Stylee101
Status
Not open for further replies.