Question Beginner trying to learn Streaming

Jul 27, 2022
I am new to streaming and trying to learn. Currently paying $140+ for tv and I am tired of the high price and just getting the same movies played over and over.

I am thinking about going with either Hulu or YouTube streaming.

Currently, I have a Panasonic tv with chromecast connected to watch YouTube videos with. I also have a second tv which is an Element brand. It is older but has the connector for a chromecast or Fire Stick.

Now for some questions.

I currently use all Apple computers and when I watch YouTube videos using the chromecast it is on the Panasonic streaming from my iPad.

I would like to get a fire stick for both TVs for the simplicity of the remote. Can a fire stick work using an Apple computer or does it strictly work with Android?

I hope this makes sense.

Tom

I'm pretty sure the Amazon Firestick (like the Roku I use) is independent of any other device. Just connect it to your TV, set up an Internet connection, and then download whatever streaming apps you want to use (Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, PlutoTV, etc...)

-Wolf sends

Jul 27, 2022
Well, after reading a lot more than I could totally comprehend, I ordered the Roku Streaming Stick 4K+. I will learn some more using Amazon Prime since I have that already and may give Hulu a try also.