Solved! Behringer XENYX X1832 USB Mixer question, connect speakers to PC.

May 31, 2019
Hello everyone, i have question about mixer usage with PC.

As i understand mixer is mainly the device to record multiple sources and mix them by channels, also i know its possible to connect speakers/headphones to some channels to monitor and listen.

My question is, can i plug my PC via USB to mixer to get sound source, and use all the channel plugs of the mixer as speakers instead of mics?
Because i know that most of the channels are for recording only, and only some of them for playback listen.

I would like to make all the sliders and knobs to control volume of separate speaker pairs that are receiving sound from PC, is it possible?

Even if so, would all speakers only use stereo L/R channels? Or its possible to turn them to 5.1 or 7.1 setup in the PC via USB connection?
It could be cool if mixer can control the speaker pairs for listening the sound from PC via separate channels.

Sorry if the question is stupid, i just have no idea how it works.

Anyone who has good experience with mixers please explain in details, i would be very appreciated.

Solution
I don't think you would have any proven solution to this solution. The output will cause you a problem if you use the USB port. However, your sound will still work under L/R Channels. One of my friends had DJ equipment who tried the somewhat same attempt but was unsuccessful
I think a professional sound expert can better tell you about this. If you need more advanced editing/mixing software you can google that (good free ones out there).
Jul 4, 2019
I don't think you would have any proven solution to this solution. The output will cause you a problem if you use the USB port. However, your sound will still work under L/R Channels. One of my friends had DJ equipment who tried the somewhat same attempt but was unsuccessful
I think a professional sound expert can better tell you about this. If you need more advanced editing/mixing software you can google that (good free ones out there).

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution