Ben Heck Mods PS3 For Use in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmaley

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
Great build, would like to have one of those myself. But...

Good luck explaining it to the TSA just what kind of a "custom made electronic gadget" you are trying to bring onboard the plane. I'm sure it would be fun to watch !

But seriously, I can think of so many incredibly boring places with electric outlets where this PS3 would be so great ! I just had to go to one of those insane doctor appointments 2 months ago. They made me wait for 3(!) hours before I got seen! I wish I had this PS3 down there with me...

G

Nice to know that a gaming console is being used for the warfront.Know all we gotta to do is hope that they dont get pulled from the store shelves and priced increased and anyone using one isnt labelled a terrorist for use of a ps3 since they are being used for the actually warfront. Think the airforce has bunch of these too. Shouldnt matter of course given that, i think they are contract serviced but still. Who knows.

G

@ K-zon2 what planet do you live on? This is going to a United States soldier to give him something cool to.do while he fights overseas. This is not a weaponized PS3 used for combat. ROFL ROFL ROFL where did you come up with that? Why would they charge more for a PS3, because a case modder made it easier for a soldier to play his console in Afghanistan. K-son2 can't brain today he has the dumb.

G

Oh no, don't tell Sony! They'll release an update to brick everyone's console so they don't make this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.