BEOS IS THE BEST OS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rcf84

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
WELL EVERYTHING IS SMP ENABLED. MULTIMEDIA IS GREAT. NEVER CRASHES. i CANT SAY NONTHING BAD.

BEOS VS. WINDOWS VS. LINUX

WINNER BEOS

ABIT BP6 + ATI RADEON 32MB DDR RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lopol

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
What about games, apps, and hardware support. A Rolls is a nice car, but without gas or a mechanic it isn't good for long.

G

Ni it isnt, media is great thats true, but it is so limited. and has bad memory control even worse then winblows
also as pointed out above there is next to no support for it in terms of custom drivers and the likes.

Linux Rulezzz !! Well not for games maybe .. but it does rule everything else.. and it does have support..

Hey man i dont know .. i just think i do !!

markdvdman

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2006
Beos is to all intensive purposes a wonderful os. However, support for many devices is primitive to say the least!

So, until the opensource version becomes available maybe next year then it truly is pointless!!!

It hates modern hardware - I would have to purchase zeta to get it to work with my athlon 64 and radeon 9600!!!

riser

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
WELL EVERYTHING IS SMP ENABLED. MULTIMEDIA IS GREAT. NEVER CRASHES. i CANT SAY NONTHING BAD.

BEOS VS. WINDOWS VS. LINUX

WINNER BEOS

ABIT BP6 + ATI RADEON 32MB DDR RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Software Community greatly respects your excellent point of view in showing examples of why said OS is better than other OSs, along with your excellent ability to make random, pointless, and unfounded conclusions based off.. well, nothing.

:roll: