Best 3D Printers (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip Taringa

Estimable
Jan 24, 2016
Re: Best 3D Printers 2016 by Richard Baguley
Can this be true? "HDPE, for example, is light and tough, but not suitable for food use, while nylon is food-safe." This statement seems to be the opposite of everything else I have read on the subject. I would like this explained or corrected. People's health is at stake.
Phillip Cox

mpechner

Commendable
May 19, 2016
The M3D does not work with El Capitan. They lied to get me to buy it. The told the truth once I complained when I received it. I have to run windows to used it. I think a lack of integrity should take it off this list. They have no date as to when it will work.

jimbike

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
Interesting to see there are no delta printers on this list. I have an Altair 3D printer and am very happy with the quality. I saw them at a show and was very impressed. Too bad more people don't know about them - they have a good product.

Chip_3

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
What is your methodology for selecting printers to test and actual testing? Did you test all the different peer printers in the enthusiast category?

Iranfilm

Prominent
May 4, 2017
hi . I want to publish a very important issue.
I have bought 3D Pandoras 3D printer from their dealer in Iran Wisom3D.
it is a piece of shit. after 1 week the machine broken , it seems factory did not answer his dealer also for 10 days.
it is a shame, please save your money.
DO NOT BUY this garbage.....
I will upload videos for proof on you tube soon.......

Status
Not open for further replies.