Best and Cheap Laptop for Interior Designer

computerboi

Honorable
Feb 11, 2012
I am from India. And I need to buy a laptop and I need to use software like AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Vray etc. My budget is around INR 35k. Will an i3 work for this purpose or should I get an i5. Also currently in my budget I see laptops with NVIDIA 820m and ATI JET R5... Which one is better? And do I need to extend my budget to get an i5? If need be I can extend it by INR 5k.
Please help.

Solution
an i3 will work, but an i5 will be faster. A dedicated graphics card is a good idea as that will make things smoother/faster also. AMD or nvidia is fine depending on the specific model one may be faster or slower. Either will be better than intel graphics. just depends how fast you need it and how much your willing to spend.

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there i dont know what your price translates to us dollars but what you need to run software like that is a laptop with a dedicated graphics card soo as long as you buy a laptop with a dedicated graphics card you will be fine now a coreI5 will perform better than a core I3 and of course a core I7 is the best of them all hope this helps

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
an i3 will work, but an i5 will be faster. A dedicated graphics card is a good idea as that will make things smoother/faster also. AMD or nvidia is fine depending on the specific model one may be faster or slower. Either will be better than intel graphics. just depends how fast you need it and how much your willing to spend.

Solution

durgesh02

Estimable
Mar 13, 2015

i am also to buy laptop for autocad,and 3dx max and moderate gaming,i budget is aroung 38 k.i prefer hp.which one did you bought,does it fulfill ur requirements.