Best Android phone on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respawn Reaper

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
I am upfor an upgrade soon and the last thing I want is an iPhone.

So with that being said what is the fastest android phone on the market currently? Also if it is pre release I'm fine with that as well. I just want to know what the all around fastest thing on the market is right now. Thanks guys

Solution
I recently switched from 4S to note 2 and I haven't looked back.It's an amazing device and unlike what some may say,it fit quite nice in the hand(unlike the original note)
The screen,battery life,UI,camera are all great,and I definitely recommend it.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004

Probably the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. If that's too big for ya then the S3.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004

I love the Note II. Everytime I think I've found all it's nifty tricks something new pops-ups. It eliminates my need/desire for a seperate tablet and its faassssstttt. Its got good battery life but if you want, extended batteries are low cost. Its just a great platform for media consumption and is a good phone when you need it to be.

thuggish

Honorable
May 18, 2012
The Galaxy series was top of my list until today. Mine will no longer connect to PC via USB after I changed... nothing. Something failed in it, tech support ineffective, I wish I'd gotten something different.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004

Did you try switching from MTP to PTP?

I recently switched from 4S to note 2 and I haven't looked back.It's an amazing device and unlike what some may say,it fit quite nice in the hand(unlike the original note)
The screen,battery life,UI,camera are all great,and I definitely recommend it.

Solution

xavierhgt

Honorable
Dec 4, 2012
I am currently using Samsung Galaxy S3, recognizes our voice, understands our habits and shares our moments instantly with intuitive technology on a 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a smartphone from Samsung that was launched on May 3 2012 in London. One of the most noticeable change would be a new brightness slider that appears in the notification drop-down, although there was feedback from users that new VPN and enterprise security enhancements are also part of the deal.

samsung smart phones
cheapest smart phones

ricky-1989

Honorable
May 3, 2013
Best Android tablet of 2013!

The Android Tablets are the most known gadget on the market. It lies between Smartphones and laptops and provide lots of functionality and offering. Initially Apple was dominating with its iOS devices like iPad, but now rival companies like ASUS and Samsung, have started to introduce Android-powered tablets that are capable of competing against the iPad on the same level in terms of hardware specifications and build quality. There are some of the best Android Tablet that makes people life easier and interesting.

• Google Nexus 10
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Sony Xperia Tablet Z

Status
Not open for further replies.