Best Buy CEO Had ''Close Relationship'' With Employee

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
Maybe she's married and if that's the case, then you open the company up to all kinds of lawsuits.

I agree with the sentiment, but the reality is you have to be very careful when you are a high ranking company official doing something inside of your business, even if it is a "personal" matter.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
wow they found out about this after it going on for years. hell this is not the first executive in best buy that have relationships with employees. i knew of 3 other relationships dating back to the mid 90's. one of the guys even promoted his g/f and moved her closer to corporate when it was in eden prairie still, that couple even got married, the others amicably broke up later on.
this is nothing new in best buy corporate.
i do not even know why this is news.
still looking forward to the super bowl party at dicks place this year.
and yes i do tell him about the negative image his company is taking on due to the bad customer service.
that's why we have newegg

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Keep the discussion on-topic and real, not some delusion.[/citation]

It is on-topic, and in perspective. You're being delusional over Obama? You're suggesting he ISN'T forging ahead with the North American Union? Or would you rather shoot the messenger instead of concentrate on the message? Sure seems that way..I think it is you who are being delusional and for the record, I haven't seen you provide ANY opinion on this topic being focusing on me, and inferring that being a CEO tends to corrupt anyone (without citation).

Sorry if this dissapoints you, but you don't monopolize free speech on here.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
Here eddieroolz.. let me put it in a language hopefully you will understand..

I think there's bigger fish to fry than the guy in this story. There you have it. Hope that's on-topic for you, isn't delusional, and doesn't offend any sensitivities you have over a president with a somewhat controversial birth certificate and aprroval rating. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.