Best Cheap Unlocked Smartphones 2015 (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somya sharma

Estimable
Jul 10, 2015
It is nice article Mark. Every smartphone user prefers a mobile that provide them great performance at an affordable price. Because to purchase a premium flagship model is not easy for every mobile phone user. In this list, I really like the One Plus One, that offers great features and specifications at mid-range price. According to some reports, It's next variant One Plus Two arrives soon in the mobile segment.

ldogg1981

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014
how is the moto G the best overall? It has less RAM and storage than the Alcatel or Asus, it is slower than the Alcatel and Asus, and the screen is lower resolution. The 16GB Asus costs $20 more and has more storage, more RAM and more processing power. But, since these phones were never compared head to head in any article I assume this is completely subjective. Why not do a comparison of these 3 phones (and more) head to head?

Mahesh_1

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
I find Redmi 2 prime is considered as Best Budget smartphone of 2015..becoz I offers 2gb RAM ...and very good 8MP primary camera..i buyed this phone last month..Superb performance...the battery backup for this smartphone really superb...

Steve_37

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015
I almost got the new Moto G with 2 gb of ram to replace my 2014 Moto G but went with the Alcatel Idol 3 for $249 or about $30 more than the Moto. I figured that the phone just had to much more to offer for the little extra cash and I was right. Those JBL speakers are awesome the the 5.5 inch full HD screen were some the Moto G just couldn`t compete with.

Status
Not open for further replies.