Best Digital Camera for under $300? Considering th

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
G

Hi, i got a SAMSUNG DIGIMAX 210SE & its a 2.1MP with 3 optical zoom & 2X digital zoom eith 2 types of meetering & usb & all the other good fratures that u want & could ever need ! 4X AA batteries ect ,ect. But the pic quality aint that good pompaired to the others on the market. With 800* 600 & 1200* 1600 res with 3 pic quallity settings & tiff with the same res !. The camera has ALL the features that i want & more , the battery consumption is OK but is REAERLY REARLY better with the MH-MN batteries with about 250% longer life, compaired with NI-CD contact me for more info OR sample pic's OR do a search for a revies ov GEOCITIES.COM OR other search engen's. OR here even http://www.nomatica.co.uk/photo/d210seEN.htm

Hope u make the right choice.

E-mail me here www.geocities.com/kbla63

linux has got to be better !

Lowlypawn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I not sure if your recommending the camera or not?

Please clarify.

<font color=green>1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Nd4? 4.Nxe5?? Qg5 5.Nxf7 Qxg2 6.Rf1 Qxe4+ 7.Be2 Nf3#</font color=green>

G

Just to recap on my last remark ! , Well the camera is "ok" if you want to have a GOOD range of features & styleinsh good looks, On the other hand.... If you want to picture quality & battry comsumption then leave this camera alone , alouth u cant have everything ........... can you ?????. The other thing that i will say about this camera is that its very very east to operate & NICE to hold !.

If you are after pic (HIGH) quality then - leave this camera alone !.

If you are after LOADS of feature's - then get this camera !

So i am not rearly recommendint OR dissing this camera lowlypawn. I hope that i have made myself more clearer.

G

Hi again, Whats the camera that you are THINKING of getting ? as i might know sum 1 with that camera !, i hate to say it but i have worked in an electrical shot (currys) & that mught help me help u ! What ever u go for THINK CAREFULLY about an olympus coz they are PLASTIC !& very breakable !

Syncmaster

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2002
The Best DC today for the money , is the OLYMPUS C2100 Ultra Zoom . 10x optical plus 2.5x digital .
Its a Semi Pro tool ,and i just love it , power and quality at max .

www.geocities.com/teranova52/index.html

FatBurger

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
That zoom is just unreal, it's amazing how far it zooms in. The camera is a bit pricey, though.

<font color=blue>Hi mom!</font color=blue>

Lowlypawn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
At 400+ dollars it’s kind of out of the running since the name of the thread is “under $300” and I’m too lazy right now to read any reviews about it. I need to be shopping for a camera to get into reading about em.

Thx & Cya

<font color=green>1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Nd4? 4.Nxe5?? Qg5 5.Nxf7 Qxg2 6.Rf1 Qxe4+ 7.Be2 Nf3#</font color=green>

CompSci

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001
FijiFilm 2600 Zoom...
Less than $220 to your door...
Does everything I need!
Have had it about 6 weeks now and I Like it!
Good Value...