Best Free VPN Services

androbourne

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017
I personally only used paid VPNs for my devices. However, when I was searching for a VPN to use on a firestick. I ran past Express VPN. It was actually one of the better free VPNs I have ever used.

Good things about it is no logging which is really hard to find in free VPNs. However it's been awhile so not sure if they are free anymore. (maybe only free for Android now).

androbourne

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017

Opera Browser has a built in free VPN you can use that is pretty decent. However, I believe it has logging. They say "its not monitored and dumped often" however not sure how true that is.

Epic Browser is really good for this. Has a built in VPN/Proxy and automatically protects you from trackers etc... This is the one I recommended over other browsers with built in VPNs.

Aug 21, 2018
I heard that entirely free VPNs sell your data for third-party companies and is unsafe. I use Surfshark 7 days free trial now and plan to test other VPNs which provide a free trial option. I'll pay a subscription charge for a VPN when I'll figure out which one best fits my needs.

Mar 22, 2018

That is somewhat true. However, I would not generalize with the statement that ALL entirely free VPNs sell your data, I do not have the time nor ability to check them all (and I doubt anybody else does).

Keep in mind though - as with anything else in life, someone has to pay the piper. And if the service is free, usually the user is the product. With all that being said, I am sure there are also pay-for VPNs that have..."interesting" practices with user data and logging.

Nov 2, 2018
Would also add zoogvpn.com to the list of decent Free VPN service providers. However, I do think their premium plan at highly affordable prices is even better as it comes with BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub on top of US Netflix access. Been on their premium plan for over a year and pretty happy with it. Also their apps are nice especially on iPhone and mac, and easy to use. Believe they also work in places like China. So a decent and affordable all-in-one solution.

Jan 9, 2019
Here is a <a href="https://cdome.comodo.com/virtual-proxy-browser.php">Proxy Browser</a> I know that is not added in this list..! They are really good..! try it now

thebusdriver666

Prominent
Jan 23, 2019
I use epic browser when surfing the internet. Not a lot of locations but it works for simple anonymity, I don't need a vpn when I'm gaming

Jun 16, 2018

I second the ProtonVPN on that. Backed by ProtonMail project, and they offer no logging as well.