Best Laptop For My Needs?

ayylamo12345

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015
I filled out this forum here and was wondering what would be the best laptop for me:

LAPTOP QUESTIONNAIRE

Country of purchase: United States

Budget range: Up to $750

Purpose: Light-Medium gaming, school, some editing of pictures. The more portable the better. (Also, no HP laptops please unless you are positive you match my needs. I've had a really bad experience with them in the past.) Also, thin laptops are even better!

Screen size preference: 11 to 15 inches. No more than that please!

OS preference (Windows/Mac/Linux): Any. Windows would be better!

Gaming requirements: Minecraft at med-high settings at anything above 30fps. Also maybe some Garry's Mod and Portal at around the same preferences.

Other performance requirements (video editing, CAD, etc.): Like I said before, some picture editing. Maybe a little bit of video editing?

Brand preferences and reasons: No HP because of bad experience. Unless it is a great match, please don't suggest it. I also already have a mouse.

Any particular style that you like: I like a sleek black and silver look. (e.g. Apple and Dell)

Which of the following qualities would you prefer? (Choose one, two, or balanced)

Long battery life -vs- Low weight -vs- High performance: Long Battery life probably and low weight.

Build quality -vs- Low price -vs- High performance: Build quality first, high performance second.

Low noise/heat -vs- High performance: Low noise/heat.

Which features would you pay a premium for?

High resolution screen: Maybe.

A great keyboard: Totally.

A great touchpad/mouse buttons:Not really.

Great audio: Not so much. I would really use headphones.

List any features that are critical:

A good and comfortable keyboard.
Performance.[strike] Duh.[/strike]
Low heat/noise
Not critical, but I like lightweight and portable laptops.

Thanks!