Best lightweight Gaming Laptop

lostpike

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
1_What is your budget? 400-700

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 12-15

3_What screen resolution do you want? able to play 1080hp

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable. less then 4.5 pounds. This will be a computer I take everywhere with me.

5_How much battery life do you need? not important

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
yes, currently Dragon age, Fallout and Wow.

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Will be using it for studying and will use it as a media extender to watch movies or work on my TV at home sometimes. (think this means i have to at least have a i3)
8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
320. I do have an external for extra things
9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
as long as it is working?

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Dvd Rom
12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

13_What country do you live in?
Florida, USA

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.

lostpike

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
So I am definitely having trouble finding something on this. I guess I could give up a pound on the weight and go into the 5 pound range...suggestions would be greatly helpful..