Question Best paid unlock service(s) for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspyr98

Banned
BANNED
Feb 3, 2019
  1. Manufacturer: American Network Solutions Model: UL40 Service: Not sure. Assurance wireless, Sprint, Virgin
  2. Manufacturer: CoolPad Model: Rouge (3320A) Service: T-mobile Cheapest Option Found: $19.90
  3. Manufacturer: Samsung Model: Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (SM-T217S) Service: Sprint Cheapest Option Found: $23.95
What is the best way to unlock these devices without paying: Assurance wireless, Sprint, Virgin or T-mobile?
BTW I got all 3 second hand (used, ect) so I have no account info.

bignastyid

Splendid
"
Unlocking falls into the category of cracking/hacking and is not allowed on these forums for more reasons than one.

To start with, if the phone happens to be on a contract and you so choose to unlock it; you are committing breach of a legally binding document by doing so.

If the phone is not on a contract, but happens to be running a custom version of an Android ROM such as the ones T-Mobile frequently puts on their devices, unlocking it yourself falls into the category of copyright infringement as you are modifying copyrighted software. Same goes for Apple software and the iPhone.

Furthermore, we can not prove the device ownership, and will not help commit theft. "

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.