Best Robot Vacuums of the Year (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beehelp

Prominent
May 14, 2017
I have finally found a reliable housekeeper - that's what my mother said about her birthday present. That was a robot vacuum

Jul 16, 2017
I am surprised you did not cover the Ecovades DEEBOT - In our review for the best vacuums for hardwood floors it was our favorite robotic vacuum. It offered a lot of the same features as the Roomba models at 40% of the price!

TechDadHere

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
Even if there have already been more advanced models, I still prefer the Roomba 860. Not only because its cheaper compared to the high end models, but because its features are enough for our household. I find the 960 and 980 a bit too much esp on the price. Overall, it's a thumbs up.

androidrobo

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
Each robot vacuum cleaner will also come with an array of accessories. A virtual wall is a small device that you can place around the home and use to block off areas you don’t want to be cleaned, while they also come with different types of cleaning brushes.

tonytonytony

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017

It seems like the technology should be such that you don't need the virtual wall anymore. You should be able to map the room with your phone and mark areas to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.