Best Smartphones on the Market Now (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazza_

Estimable
Nov 27, 2015
Done on the spot test with friends who have iphone 6s and they agree samsung galaxy s6 is faster, better screen, camera and video but would not swap due to prestige of Apple but all agreed mob factory phone was better except for snob factor

PhredE

Estimable
Dec 5, 2015
In spite of those who say that Windows Phones are very good phones, they ARE very, very good phones.
Noted by their absence.

iSEE

Estimable
Jan 23, 2016
Clearly whoever has compiled this LIST is on APPLE'S pay-rolls. How can you have Samsung Galaxy Note 5 as the best Phablet & iPhone 6s Plus as the Best Overall phone. In a feeble attempt to appear fair & impartial this Reviewer has shown his true colors.

Also surprised to find no mention of Samsung Galaxy S6 in any of the categories. SO much for blind Apple worship.

EthanKellyN

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016
A very nice selection of phones, but I do indeed think you should check out the OnePlus phones, they haven't been around long, but they make some seriously high-quality devices. They currently have 3 phones in stock, the OnePlus X, OnePlus 1, and the OnePlus 2. They are all great phones and you should check out their specs at OnePlus.net

AliceMK

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
Excited to see the Galaxy S7 - Bringing back the expandable storage should make it number 1 on the list eventually! At least on my list.

AriGoldBlack

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
Lol. Best sound s6 edge? I own one and My HTC m8 beats the pants off Samsung audio software. I hope the 10 keeps the audio technology moving forward.

David_500

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
Hmmm, didn't see the Honor 5x in the ratings.
Dual SIM + Storage, 8 core, clear 1920 x 1080 display, the 2Gb RAM is a bit low but for $200 it has been a great phone for the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.