Best Smartphones on the Market Now

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 18, 2018
There are two numbers in your site, here you say 11:30 while in iPhone Xs Max review page you say 10:38 !!! ... keep in mind that a lot of YouTube reviews and PhoneArena review are close to you number 11:30 !!! so Please Recheck your battery Life Test For iPhone Xs max .... Please

Jan 4, 2019
people have the choice to do the repair for 400$ or buy another one and this is what Samsung want and peoples a willing to have more debt because in 2017 they just cannot live without a stupid smart phone !!

Jan 19, 2019
Wth. It says the battery time for pixel is 8 hours. I get 18 hours on average. And thats when im on it all day basically. Sometimes almost 2 days with medium workday use. Ur stays r so so wrong. My friends have the iphone. She is charging it 3 times a day. And it had best bettery life numbers. Wrong.nand i know people with the samsumga. Always charging. Not reliable this source at all

Kevin Davidson

Honorable
Mar 28, 2014
I use Tom's hardware to research products along time and they are knowledgeable and basically non bias but this artical is not a fair representative of true excellence what truly are exceptional phones that totally outperform every phone on this list. At half the price scimping on nothing! Xiaomi MI9 350.00 USD and the Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro 400.00 USD. Which Tom's fail to mention on this. I would suggest to have a good look at these two phones as I would have to say the quality and design and specs are impeccable. In my humble opinion are truly the real best phones of 2019. This article not mentioning is doing the consumer a disservice.