Best Smartwatches 2015 (Archive)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgd1101

Don't

I had one of those.:p

Dan Wil

Estimable
May 15, 2015
They left out the only 'true' smartwatch, the Samsung Gear S.
The Gear S is the only watch with a built in cell phone so it can be linked to a Samsung phone or it can use it's own number to originate and receive calls.
Unlike the Apple wrist device (insult to call it a smartphone) it does not require a phone to do navigation (built in GPS), add to this a battery that can last over 72 hours, there is really no competition, certainly not by Apple.

Jim Brannan

Estimable
Jul 18, 2015
Most people have the same response when asked about smart watches, it's ' I don't wear a watch or I have a phone I don't need a watch'. But 25 years ago we would have all said 'I'm not paying $80 a month to make phone calls from my car,' You don't realize the convenience until you have it in your life. I would have never purchased a smartwatch but AT&T gave me one with a phone purchase and now I will never be without one. Before, I used to pull my phone out of my pocket over 100 times a day and now maybe, 5 because all that info and more is on my watch. The companies are not marketing these well enough because if people knew how convenient these devices were they would be selling like hotcakes.

Jul 28, 2015
Yes totally agree with you Jim, more people are going to find themselves with a smartwatch of somekind, people will realise that it is more convenient having a watch then a smartphone. I recommend the Samsung Gear 2 :)

Ishanguptaa

Estimable
Nov 20, 2015
For me it's handsdown Iwatch, I love the quality,, my fav is Sports model..

I have matching bands.. what else you can ask for with it's brilliant apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.