Best value for a cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
Hi there, I was wondering what you guys think the best phone is for the money spent. I just bought Samsung Galaxy S9 only a year and a half ago and I'm already having problems with it, I can't hear a person talk unless they are on speaker. So I need to buy a new phone, but I don't want to spend that kind of money again to have it break so soon. I do like Android and never had an iPhone before, however, if that's the best value I would be getting - I would definitely consider it. Please share your thoughts. Thank you!

Reactions: klasar
Jan 28, 2020
Is your phone still under warranty? If so, you may be able to exchange the phone for one that works properly and save some money. Are you eligible for an upgrade with your carrier?
Unfortunately, it is not( I am eligible to trade this phone in for some money if a buy a new one, but that's about all they can do for me.

Reactions: klasar
Jan 31, 2020
I'd suggest you look at Chinese brands like Xiaomi and Oppo,.they have the best phone which is not gonna steal your pocket,
for example, the new Oppo that has 65Watt charger and will fully charge your phone in 10 minutes,. just find the newest version like Xiaomi mi 9 pro,.will easily beat your Samsung.
just find whatever that has Snapdragon 855 processor.
this the phone brands I'd recommend rather than buying Apple or Samsung.
Oppo, Xiaomi, OnePlus, and Sony

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2020
I'd suggest you look at Chinese brands like Xiaomi and Oppo,.they have the best phone which is not gonna steal your pocket,
for example, the new Oppo that has 65Watt charger and will fully charge your phone in 10 minutes,. just find the newest version like Xiaomi mi 9 pro,.will easily beat your Samsung.
just find whatever that has Snapdragon 855 processor.
this the phone brands I'd recommend rather than buying Apple or Samsung.
Oppo, Xiaomi, OnePlus, and Sony
Thank you so much, I will definitely look into those!

Status
Not open for further replies.