Best watch with camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2018
What's the best smart watch with a camera? It doesn't have to do everything well - just that there's a decent camera to take quick photos.

Solution
Arrow Smartwatch is considered as the world’s first smartwatch with a 360-degree rotating camera. The rotating bezel which contains a high definition camera allows you to twist it around to take a selfie now and snap the landscape in front of you in the next second.
Jul 10, 2018
HI,
There are two smartwatches which are best for the camera which I recommend.

1. If you have a good enough budget (around $500 - $600) then you should buy the Arrow smartwatch.
Arrow facilitates you to rotate the camera up to 360° degree, so it won’t be a hassle if you want to take the selfie and in next minute a picture of the landscape. Easy and quick. It is perfect for any selfie lover or photographer.

2. If you have a medium budget (around $150) then you can go ahead with Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch.
It provides you 2.0 MP camera which helps you to take stunning pictures. Video quality you get is also good like Samsung phones. The camera has autofocus option. Apart from photography, you need a lot more functions in a smartwatch.

I hope these smartwatches will worth you.

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks much! I found a watch for $20USD which has all the features of the Arrow Smartwatch - which is only around $150-$200 and not $500. It may be good enough for what I need to do. My main smartwatch is a Garmin Fenix 5 and it is amazing.

sonali456

Great
May 9, 2018
Arrow Smartwatch is considered as the world’s first smartwatch with a 360-degree rotating camera. The rotating bezel which contains a high definition camera allows you to twist it around to take a selfie now and snap the landscape in front of you in the next second.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.