Best Wireless Gaming Headset under $50.

kampy4

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
I'm trying to find a headset for under $50 that has good sound quality and durability, also, I would prefer if it had no mic or a removable mic. Also, as stated in the title, it must be wireless... Please don't ask "why I would even want to get a wireless headset when you could get a good wired one?" Please don't because my I just don't like wires hanging off of me. Thanks!!! All suggestions greatly appreciated!!!

Solution
And I would like a ferrari for the price of a pinto....

It's not happening, wireless itself adds about $25 to the price of gaming sets, and removable mic another few bucks. Your price range is the bottom bin equipment range.

Either up your budget 2~3x or up it by a small amount and stick to wired.

Also don't say any "I spent $1000 on a new computer and $300 on a gaming monitor so I don't have money" crap, audio is as important as video (and actually cheaper!), you should have budgeted it properly.
And I would like a ferrari for the price of a pinto....

It's not happening, wireless itself adds about $25 to the price of gaming sets, and removable mic another few bucks. Your price range is the bottom bin equipment range.

Either up your budget 2~3x or up it by a small amount and stick to wired.

Also don't say any "I spent $1000 on a new computer and $300 on a gaming monitor so I don't have money" crap, audio is as important as video (and actually cheaper!), you should have budgeted it properly.

Solution

kampy4

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015

Ok so if I did up my budget to $100 or $150, what would you suggest?

A real headset (HD558/ATH-AD700X/etc) and modmic... I just won't recommend wireless headsets, none of them are worth the cost. If the wires are the only thing that bother you, you can always get a cable holder to move the cables to a path you feel comfortable with

kampy4

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015

Iwas looking at the Logitech G933

BlueFireZ

Estimable
If you are really into wireless headsets (there's a high chance of sound lag occurring with wireless), the G933 is one of the best along with the Corsair Void Wireless (link below) in your price range. I highly recommend buying a headphone + mic combo but that's out of the question unfortunately. Gaming headsets aren't good and there are barely any good wireless headphones under $200 exceot for the Sony MDR10RBT (link below).

Corsair VOID Wireless: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-VOID-Wireless-Headset/dp/B013GMX9HE

Sony MDR10RBT: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR10R-Hi-Res-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B00F0UFUHI/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1458770064&sr=1-2&keywords=sony+mdr10rbt

Hope this Helps!

thaxone

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016
logitech g930's are great value for their price.. they're like $80 on amazon and I used mine for about a year and a half until I got my sennheisers.. I would highly recommend those to anyone whose trying to get a decent wireless gaming headset for a fair value.