Best & Worst Photo Book Services

Apr 3, 2018
Mixbook OWNS all your photos once you up load!!!! Here is what you agree to! Where is Mixbooks business ethics? Because I pay for your service you now own all my pictures!!! I am a professional Photographer...This is like me telling a wedding couple, because you bought my services, I have the right to sell all your pictures on the internet. NO !!!!!! Weher is Mixbooks business ethics ?????

Here is their agreement:

By posting Member Content to any part of the Service, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Mixbook an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, perform, display, modify, publish, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Member Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses to do the foregoing.

Jul 24, 2018
Seeing as Apple Photos is discontinuing its photobook services, I suggest Mimeo Photos extension to make your photo projects directly from your Mac Photos app. They make it really easy with a lot of great themes to choose from. Plus I love the creativity and flexibility I have to make my photobook the way I want it to look.

Nov 10, 2018
thanks for the update. from your review, it seems like you are reviewing general book printers company. i would say there are much more better photobook printing providers online. where they focus more on quality instead of quantity.
to name a few:
Artifact uprising - great quality and shipping
milkbooks - hand made book with fine material
Flipchap - Hand made photobook and wedidng album, they are focusing on product options, like paper, color, material, finishing touch and fine detail.

Dec 12, 2018
Snapfish either used crappy paper, or purposely lowered the color saturation settings on my ten photo books intended as Christmas presents. The colorful landscapes looked closer to black and white! The front and rear cover, done on glossy paper, were reasonably accurate, so their claim that I didn't review the online proof is false.

Sep 3, 2018
The colorful landscapes looked closer to black and white! The front and rear cover, done on glossy paper, were reasonably accurate,