Bill Gates Murders Steve Ballmer on South Park, Sponsored by Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Bah, hit enter too soon. Anyways in a real fight I dont think Gates can take on Ballmer mano e' mano because Ballmer looks like he can go buck wild. But I can see Gates using gadgets (ala Batman) to win.

Just bummed I missed the episode. Catch it on-line somewhere :)

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Catch it on there website. http://www.southparkstudios.com/
I actually enjoyed this two part episode. Big BF fanatic every year, it's a wonderful time to see how we humans behave like animals when it comes to a mere few dollars to hundreds of dollars saved. I go for everything else no one cares about hah.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
The Black Friday episode was better. Part II was alright. I think it'll be a Four-Part episode, actually. I just think there has to be some sort of resolution as to which console turns out better which might take on an episode of itself. I somehow think there will be a battle between the PS4, XBOX One, and Elmo.

tobalaz

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
I'm not a South Park person, but these last 2 episodes have been hysterical!
Really, they're a must see for the console fanboys and Game of Thrones fanatics. I never thought those 2 tings mixed but SP pulls it off perfect!
Really worth checking out.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Black Friday riots with new console wars hits the nail on the head. I haven't watched South Park in years, but that's a perfect portrayal of what's wrong with these new console launches and what's wrong with how in store Black Friday sales have been handled.

Don't be shocked if someone is trampled to death this Black Friday or if fights break out over these newly released consoles. Honestly these things should be launched first online then in stores, but these companies do want the free PR good or bad because any publicity is good publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.