black screen & not turning on

Gaurav_91

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
Hi. I am having hp pavilion laptop model number g6 1001sa. I am having problem with the display as when i try to turn on my laptop the screen remains black but i can hear the running fan sound when i turn it on and even the keyboard lights also blinks and after few minutes might be 10 minutes it turns off on its on. Can you help me with this problem. Thanks

Solution
Try holding down your power button for about 20 seconds or so (when turning it off) and then wait 4-5 minutes and try turning it back on.

If that doesn't help, try turning off the device, disconnect the power cord and remove the battery. Leave it all out for about 5 minutes. Then put it all back together and try turning it on.

Try holding down your power button for about 20 seconds or so (when turning it off) and then wait 4-5 minutes and try turning it back on.

If that doesn't help, try turning off the device, disconnect the power cord and remove the battery. Leave it all out for about 5 minutes. Then put it all back together and try turning it on.

Solution