Black Screen Problem

mateo256

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
[Product Information]
Product Type : Notebook ASUS
Product Model : G751JY
Operating System : Windows 8.1 64bit

My problem is the black screen I get very oftenly when I'm doing something, the laptop just gets the black screen out of nowhere and the only thing I can do is use the button to shut it down.I don't get the black screen while turning the laptop on, I get it while the laptop is already turned on and while in the middle of my work. The black screen becomes similar to the one when you're trying to update or install your graphic card drivers and your screen sometimes shuts down just for a second. In this case, when that black screen appears, its almost the same as that, its just black and I have no control over my laptop other than using the button to shut it down. Keyboards light remains lighted, and on the bottom of my laptop I see little indicators showing that my laptop is turned on (little bulb is lighted), the indicator for the battery is just fine, and the cilinder for the HD is working only when I press something, and it instantly shuts down afterwards. This problem is so frustrating, so if anyone has any solutions please PM me. Thank you for your time. Please do not ignore this message like you ignored the previous one. Thank you.

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Your screen could be getting stuck in hibernation or sleep mode, try going to control panel finding power options and opening this up select your power option setting click do nothing or never turn or then go to advance settings and commence to turn off or disable screen functions to do nothing,

mateo256

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
No no, you didn't get me, I get that screen when I'm in the middle of something. For example, I try to run a game or I'm doing something on the internet, anything, the black screen just pops up to me, kinda like blue screen. My laptop remains turned on, keyboard is lighted but I cannot do anything cuz of that black screen. Only thing I can do is to shut it down with the button for it, but that destroys all of my work if I didn't save it. I dont get black screen after I've been afk for some time or something like that.