Solved! Black screen toshiba l355

Aug 24, 2020
My screen is blue when I I turn it on and someone tried to fix it took out the memory module and put them back in now the screen is black I tried to do several things to fix it please help

Solution
I hope whoever was poking around inside took precautions for static discharge (ESD). Anytime you muck around inside a computer, you can zap something unless precautions are taken. It's the same as when you feel a static spark except the voltage required to damage electronics is lower than you would feel. The RAM cards also need to be inserted carefully as the connectors are easily damaged. This idea that removing and reinstalling RAM will fix anything is a dangerous idea. I've never seen it work. You likely blew something on the motherboard or damaged the RAM. I suspect the former as even with the RAM not working you likely would see something on the display (an error message).
I hope whoever was poking around inside took precautions for static discharge (ESD). Anytime you muck around inside a computer, you can zap something unless precautions are taken. It's the same as when you feel a static spark except the voltage required to damage electronics is lower than you would feel. The RAM cards also need to be inserted carefully as the connectors are easily damaged. This idea that removing and reinstalling RAM will fix anything is a dangerous idea. I've never seen it work. You likely blew something on the motherboard or damaged the RAM. I suspect the former as even with the RAM not working you likely would see something on the display (an error message).

Solution