Solved! Blaupunkt tv wifi

May 20, 2019
Hello. Trying to enter wifi password which includes a - (dash) but unable to see how. I can find the capitals of the letters but only get the underscore when I press enter on the relevant key. Many thanks

Solution
Thanks for that but tried all the symbols with no joy. I've changed the password on the hub now as couldn't find any alternative.

Yep, that would be a pretty simple and effective solution. I don't see how an onscreen keyboard would be missing such a common key like a dash. Another thing you can try is using a USB keyboard with the TV, most newer TVs will accept a keyboard input this way. I have one connected to my TV to make this type of thing easier than using the arrow remote navigation.
Thanks for that but tried all the symbols with no joy. I've changed the password on the hub now as couldn't find any alternative.

Yep, that would be a pretty simple and effective solution. I don't see how an onscreen keyboard would be missing such a common key like a dash. Another thing you can try is using a USB keyboard with the TV, most newer TVs will accept a keyboard input this way. I have one connected to my TV to make this type of thing easier than using the arrow remote navigation.

Solution