blue screen after installing drivers

Dancy41

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
hi , so i had this bluescreen problem in windows 10 after i install the graphics driver with this code
Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

so i decided to move to windows 7 to see if it helps, and it did at the beginning.

everything worked fine , installed graphics driver with no problems , but after i restarted it and tried to launch games i noticed it keeps saying that i dont have any directx installed which im 100% positive that i installed directx 9 and 11.

i kept trying everything and nothing worked , then i went to device manager and saw alot of drivers are not recognized , and they're named like this
-pci device
-sm bus controller
-unknown device

so i downloaded driver booster and downloaded all driver , there were like 19 missing and 'extremely old"drivers , after all drivers installed it asked me to reboot.

and from there the bluescreen came back... and it gives me this code : 0X00000116
i tried everything , even safe mode gives me bluescreen.

btw i have a lenovo y50-70 gtx 960m laptop , thanks. ( i didnt know where to post this so i think this is the best spot ) and sorry for my typo english is not my main language

Lutfij

Splendid
When installing drivers for a system after a clean install of any OS, it's advised to follow through a checklist. Please read through this tutorial and see if anything changes for you.

If anything it looks like you're either:
a| suffering from clogged cpu cooler/heatsink fins
or
b| the chipset drivers aren't installed to show up as unknown devices in Device Manager

You should go through their support page and make sure you've got the latest drivers and BIOS updates.

Dancy41

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016

i actually tried unistalling the nvidia driver and tried to launch games , everything seemed to work fine with the intel gpu , does that mean the nvidia gpu died ?

Dancy41

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
i also found out that when i open nvidia control panel i cant find physx option and it crashes when i click on image settings and preview , i checked on system information and found that physx is working fine, i have tried everything, help me :(

Moleg1

Estimable
Oct 27, 2015

I men uninstall nvidia drivers then install ones from a year ago or sthn

Dancy41

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016

tried installing 2015 version not getting bluescreen anymore but i get directx errors in every game i open but i can open it normally with the cpus gpu