Blue screen of death problem.

Ruobelyt

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Hi everyone, i got Acer V3-571g laptop, it's like a 5-6 months old. Worked fine until this week, so I entered to World of Warcraft and then suddenly BSOD appeared, then later some 1-2 times more. Yesterday I downgraded my Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Home Premium, but there's no result. I played League of Legends today, I minimized it to check my browser, then I maximized LoL and again BSOD appeared. I don't know what's the problem and how to solve it, I got all video drivers, this is bit older driver, than i had before. Please, help me.

There's additional infomation about error.
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF960000C6483
BCP3: FFFFF88007E3A030
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Solution
All dump files point to win32k.sys and a Windows 7 driver fault. The thing from here is troubleshooting which driver is the one causing the crashes. I recommend trying a different video driver version (if you're using an NVidia GPU, then use the "clean installation" option in the installer), both for the dedicated graphics, as well as the Intel HD graphics.

I see a lot of wireless card driver problems cause BSODs as well. Try updating/reinstalling the driver for that, or use another driver version.
G

Update your gfx drivers. Could be bad RAM. Probably only one RAM chip would go bad, so just remove one and try to reproduce the problem, then the other.

Ruobelyt

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

I updated latest video drivers, seems okay, but some hours ago I wanted to shut down computer( Windows update icon was near) i clicked shutdown and suddenly BSOD again appeared and computer restarted. :(

All dump files point to win32k.sys and a Windows 7 driver fault. The thing from here is troubleshooting which driver is the one causing the crashes. I recommend trying a different video driver version (if you're using an NVidia GPU, then use the "clean installation" option in the installer), both for the dedicated graphics, as well as the Intel HD graphics.

I see a lot of wireless card driver problems cause BSODs as well. Try updating/reinstalling the driver for that, or use another driver version.

Solution

Ruobelyt

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

Thanks really for help. I think it was GPU driver problem. I haven't got any BSOD since I installed newest driver from Nvidia. I'll ask something, if there will appear other problems, thanks again. :bounce: