Bluetooth Driver For Dell Inspiron n5110 Windows 10

Ali Mohammad_1

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
I have dell inspiron n5110. It is core i3. There is some problem in my laptop's speakers so now i am totally dependent on Bluetooth heaphones as aux port also dosent work. Problem is i found many drivers for bluetooth but for windows 7, I have windows 10 so can you please guide to me to link for dell inspiron n5110 bluetooth driver for windows 10.
Thank You.

Try the following and see if it helps...

1. Go to "Control Panel" and click "Hardware and Sound", then click "Bluetooth Devices".

2. Highlight the device that isn't working and click "Remove".

3. Next click "Add" and then press the "Reset Button" on the device.

4. Once you have done that click the "My device is set up and ready to be found" check box and then click "Next".

5. When the Bluetooth device is found, select it and then click "Next".

6. Now just follow the rest of the wizard to set it up.

Note: If the Bluetooth device is not found, repeat the steps from 1 to 4.

Ali Mohammad_1

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017

Thank You very much. But when i open hardware and sound i donot find Bluetooth.
syxpqr.jpg

Ali Mohammad_1

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017

It's also not there too.
Can you please help me with downloading the correct driver for Dell inspiron n5110 for windows 10

Other than the Dell site, which doesn't seem to have the one you are looking for, I don't know a place off hand that you can get it from.

Although you are running 10 now, have you tried installing the driver for 7 from Dell? Strange as it sounds, sometimes that is what works.

Ali Mohammad_1

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017

Thanks. I already did that but it doesn't work it says not available on windows 10.