so i just connect my bloetooth speaker with my phone and it works perfectly, then i decided to connect it to my laptop. the sound is low, the 100% is same as the 50% from my phone connected to the speaker. once it works perfectly, which the sound is pretty loud, and the next day i connect it again, the sound is low again. i'm pretty sure that the main problem is from my laptop it self, I've been looking for the solution and nothing is working. any solution?
1. Go to "Control Panel".
2. Click on "Sound".
3. Make sure you are on the "Playback" tab.
4. Click on the device you are trying to fix.
5. Now click the "Configure" button and follow the prompts. (Be sure you also click the "Test" button.)
6. Once that is complete, click the "Properties" button.
7. When you are done with your changes, in "Properties", click "Apply" and then "OK".
8. Then click "OK", again, on the main "Sound window".