Bluetooth Speakers to Wifi

Felicef

Prominent
May 25, 2017
I have a LG 60LB5200 Smart TV with WiFi. I purchased 2 Polaroid Bluetooth speakers to connect to the TV. I also purchased an Aluratek Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver to help complete the connection. When I connect the bluetooth receiver to the TV using RCA red/white cables I don't know how to pair it to the speakers. The TV does not show a list with available bluetooth devices to select. I am trying to connect the 2 speakers, I think they may need to be paired to each other as well as the TV. I am hoping what I want to do is doable, if not I will be returning everything.

Solution
Checking online specs and manual for that TV show it doesn't have any audio outputs. The RCAs you connected to are inputs not outputs. You won't be able to get sound out of that TV..
You could get sound from any external sources either directly from the source or use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide an audio output that you can connect to anything.
Some BT transmitters will pair with two speakers but won't be able to set up for stereo just double mono.
Not really, no. First, the TV won't show anything connected to the Red/White jacks. Second, you would want a audio transmitter, not a receiver. Third, bluetooth is usually a 1-1 pairing connection, so you would only be able to pair one speaker. Bluetooth also has small lag would could be annoying if it forces the video to be out of sync. You also would get stereo sound and if you did you two splittlers and two transmitters, it would for sure be out of sync with the left and right phase.

Why are you trying to do with this Bluetooth speakers? They're not really mean for TV audio.

Felicef

Prominent
May 25, 2017

Felicef

Prominent
May 25, 2017
Thanks for your answer. I purchased the speakers on sale and I thought it would work but I haven't had any luck and now I understand why. Thank you and I guess I will be returning a few things.

Checking online specs and manual for that TV show it doesn't have any audio outputs. The RCAs you connected to are inputs not outputs. You won't be able to get sound out of that TV..
You could get sound from any external sources either directly from the source or use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide an audio output that you can connect to anything.
Some BT transmitters will pair with two speakers but won't be able to set up for stereo just double mono.

Solution