Blutooth Not Found in Acer Aspire v5-121 c72g50akk

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Aspire v5-121 c72g50akk have bluetooth v4 in specs. But I didnt find it anywhere. Is really this laptop have bluetooth or it is fake?? Please reply

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009

In the specs there written as WLAN/BT v4 like this in the box. I have installed windows 8. Now the drivers given with this are facing compatibility issue. WLAN is working fine. Now what to do?? I didnt find the driver download page of my model in acer website.

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
I have installed some drivers. At the end it worked. I transferred some files from mobile. Now I formatted my Os and installed again now I cant make Bluetooth enable. done everything did before. Please help anyone. I'm frustrated

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009

Yes. When I'm installing driver its saying No Bluetooth Device Found. Tried all of the bluetooth drivers from that link selecting my model. But all in vain
When I Installed Windows 7 everything Ok. I saw One thing also that in windows 7 there are so many features which was not there in win 8. Like in case of caps lock press shows confirmation in screen and like that. I think therefore it is win 8 driver issue. Acer recommended Win 8 for this laptop but didn't updated their drivers. In that case can I do anything without installing Win7. Because Win 8 is faster than win 7.

Windows 8 is a little faster, yes; it is less resource heavy. It should not be a driver issue since Acer officially supplies the driver. The problem is that they have two Bluetooth drivers; one for Broadcom devices and one for Atheros devices. Maybe you downloaded the wrong one?

Atheros (32-bit): Driver download

Broadcom (32-bit): Driver download

Atheros (64-bit): Driver download

Broadcom (64-bit): Driver download

Atheros (64-bit, Windows 8 non-upgrade): Driver download

Make sure Bluetooth is enabled/airplane mode disabled before installing the driver, as well. Otherwise the utility won't pick it up.

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009

There has a utility in the same place where drivers are available in acer. This utlity says which devices are there in my laptop for communication. It shows only WIFI and LAN in win8. Not the bluetooth. But when I installed Win7, that utlity said I have Broadcom Bluetooth. So again I installed Win8 and tried all the drivers of Broadcom one by one. But nothing happens. At the time of installing driver it saying I have no bluetooth device.

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009

No not dead. Its driver or OS issue I think. because in win7 & backtrack v5 working well

jayadratha

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009

Used a Software "DriverPack Solution Professional" and now bluetooth works. But fn+F3 is not working still so I cant switch on off bluetooth and WIFI. They will always be on or have to go to win 8 settings and have to off on. . Do you have any solution to on off them easily???