'Boob Jam' Game Development Challenge Receives Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavikt

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
Sooo, I'm à white male, not much I can do about that, and I'm all for it. And in the future, to get rid of any/all debate about political correctness, how about adding a dialogue before engaging à potential sexistic game where you would enter your preferences: I prefer small/medium/large white/black/red/blue male/females! Presto!

Steveymoo

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
This girl sure does love to talk about her boobs. I think she is even more obsessed with them than some guys. I find it ever so slightly ironic that complaining about the game industries' fixation with boobs, mixed with her own fixation on her own figure, ultimately draws more attention to... boobs.

mynith

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
Gotta love the recommended articles on this one. "Facebook mistakes woman's elbow for boob", "Google just made it harder to find boobs" and "What doesn't make sense to 3D print"

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
This is a stupid idea... if I want reality I'll go outside. I play video games to get AWAY from reality (but want them to look as realistic as possible just not doing everyday tasks). You can really tell that the woman who wrote this proposal for this game is a vindictive, feminist, non-gamer who hates the objectification of women in games. Its going to get a lot of donors because guys will think its about boobs but in reality its about stupid crap that normal women do every day and it will be like going to the mall with your mom to watch her try on bras. No one will enjoy this game and no one cares about the feminist movement anymore... just go away.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
This is a stupid idea... if I want reality I'll go outside. I play video games to get AWAY from reality (but want them to look as realistic as possible just not doing everyday tasks). You can really tell that the woman who wrote this proposal for this game is a vindictive, feminist, non-gamer who hates the objectification of women in games. Its going to get a lot of donors because guys will think its about boobs but in reality its about stupid crap that normal women do every day and it will be like going to the mall with your mom to watch her try on bras. No one will enjoy this game and no one cares about the feminist movement anymore... just go away.

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
Good luck selling this game, You are going to need it lady!
Seriously some women out their need to get some, I mean if games came out with men being exploited, Having large dongs dangling around with physics I wouldn't care in the slightest,Actually I think I would laugh and joke about it with mates and make a character just to dangle it around in game showing off the physics. ;)
Lighten up lady, It's just entertainment.No one is being named it is just some made up computer generated fictitious character.

badaxe2

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
Leave it to a jealously bothered woman to come up with a pointlessly sarcastic idea like this. I never knew smearing "tons of deodorant" all over anything was realistic.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
Male characters in video games don't have to deal with all the real problems either! I think they should make a game where you have to complete a minigame to zip up your pants safely, and you have to scratch your nuts periodically otherwise your itch meter maxes out and you catch fire. Not to mention automatic critical hit if they nail you in the balls. /sarcasm #feministsmakewomenlookbad

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Wait, waait, what?! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Lightning's breast size was perfect before!!! And now they're going to be too large!

I mean, *sigh* Ds? Ds aren't good.... with Ds it's only a matter of time before the ravages of gravity destroys everything. Hell, and with her character getting older, she'd only have a few good years left in her, before it's a situation where she takes her shirt of and it's cringe worthy.

Damn you Square-Enix! Damn you to hell!

*cries for Lightning's ruined boobs*

This is truly tragic, and horrible news. Oh... and some feminist is offended by something again, and made some lame site. Who cares?

dtq

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2006
Mavikt, Im just envisaging the scene from the original total recall (not seen the remake yet) where he selects his companion for the memory implant. What a great idea to bring that to gaming :D. Perhaps extending it to any companion characters rather than just a one off "interest" character. My game my story andjust a little bit more my vision...

Status
Not open for further replies.