Bose Headphones broken, tiny wire sticking out

lol2364

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
Hi,

I have dropped my headphones quite badly, which has resulted in the left side becoming detached from the frame. There are no wires broken, audio is fine. There is just the part that connects the frame to the ear part. (Sorry for bad choice of wording, don't know the technical words for them)!

It is taking me a lot of force to get to try to put it back in its place. What do you suggest I do?

lol2364

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
They work fine, audio is on both sides as normal. The wire that goes through the frame that goes on your head on goes to the part that goes on your ear is exposed, and the part to hold your ear is hanging by said wire. There is a little nub which connects it the left ear together, but that is taking a lot of force to go in. Don't want to break it, and I dont have enough force to put it back together. (Seems like an inhumane amount). What can I do?

lol2364

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
I don't think I can, very awkward place which is broken. Where the earcups attach to the headband, that is where the problem is. The left earcup has separated due to force. There is a thin audio wire which is completely fine but exposed. It goes through the headband, and goes out to the earcups. The little nub which connects the earcups together, is where the problem is. It has become detached, and is taking a lot of force to go back in. I just need a better solution than just forcing it in, as I don't want to break it. Audio is absolutely fine, nothing is wrong, just the earcup won't go back in its place.